|1. Finish Line||2. Finish Line||3. Motul|
The motorcycle chain is constantly under pressure because it continuously rotates the rear end of the bike. So, this has prompted the need for a compilation of the best motorcycle chain lube.
Applying lubricants to the chains of your motorcycle reduces the effect of rust and friction and, therefore, allows the chains to run efficiently and smoothly. The best motorcycle chain lube more often than not comes with cleaning agents which helps to remove grime and dirt. The grime and dirt if not removed reduces the efficiency of the chains. Which is why it is importan for you to tune up your motorcycle frequently.
Factors To Look Out For When Choosing The Best Motorcycle Chain Lube
1. The Type Of Lube
Chain lubes usually come in wax, aerosol or paste form. The wax or paste types prove to be easier in its application where the lube is directly applied to the on the chain without smearing anything. On the other hand, the aerosol types involve you spraying the lube on the chain and allowing it to dry.
2. The Type Of Chain
You must know the type of chain your motorcycle has. The efficiency of the chain lube is better enhanced when applied to the right type of chain. A sealed chain has longer-lasting features and requires less maintenance while the unsealed type needs regular maintenance. The sealed chain type comes in O, X, and Z ring types.
O-Ring chains are the cheapest and wears out faster while the X-Ring types are better off in sealing lubricants better, creating low friction under stress, keeping out dirt, and longer-lasting.
The Z-Ring chains are very hardy, work efficiently in wet and muddy conditions. They are usually more expensive because they are stronger and last longer depending on their usage.
3. Resistance To Water And Dirt
The lube you are settling for must be resistant to water and dirt. Also, it must provide resistance to rust and corrosion. Like it is known that it is usually difficult and tough to get these elements off, however, we recommend you protect your chains ahead.
It is good to consider the product’s advantages, disadvantages, and product best features before settling down for a product, though it is based on your budget and choice. So, these factors will help you make an informed decision.
What Are The Types Of Motorcycle Chain Lube?
1. Wet Lube
It is made for wet and humid conditions. It is less likely to be washed off as it clings to the chain because of its high viscosity. It remains moist when applied to the chain, but it usually attracts much grime and dust that may leave black viscose paste on the chain
2. Dry Lube
It rapidly evaporates immediately after its application to the motorcycle chain leaving behind a friction-reducing film. It does not attract mud or dust to the chain and cannot also be washed off by water. It is employed during the dusty or dry seasons.
3. Paste Lube
This remains intact on the chain due to its highly concentrated form. It penetrates deeply into the chain. It requires high precision to get the chain covered when applying. More paste is often required when compared to spray type
4. Spray Lube
These are easy to apply and cover a wider area because of its low viscosity. They are often more expensive than the paste lube type because of the convenience of a spraying straw, however, they are highly resistant to flinging.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Motorcycle Chain Lube?
It guarantees a smooth movement. A well-lubricated motorcycle chain will work better in enhancing the rear wheel. The lube reduces friction thereby making a smooth stop, and negotiating sharp turns.
Resistant to water. Frequent exposure to heavy rainfall or moisture has often been discovered to damage a motorcycle chain, so, a good motorcycle chain lube will drive-off water and prevent rust to make the chain work smoothly. It remains attached to the chain even if wet.
Longer-lasting chain. Leaving the motorcycle chain in a dry state will surely eat and wear out the sprockets. It is usually a known fact that a dry chain wears out four times faster than usual. Therefore, it is recommended that you maintain a well-lubricated chain to resist friction.
It promotes a clean chain. Since chain lubes are prepared with cleaning agents that dissolve solid particles keeping the chain grime and dust-free, so, it is advisable to control riding through dusty and dirty places by regularly having the motorcycle chain lubricated.
Top 20 Best Motorcycle Chain Lubricants 2022
1. Finish Line DRY
The Finish Line DRY Teflon Motorcycle Chain Lube comes in all shapes and sizes. It is a dry type of lubricant which when applied dries out to create a wax-like covering. It makes sure that the chain does not attract dirt, grit, grime, and dust.
Also, it expels moisture though its potency is reduced as the chain comes in contact with large water or during the rains.
Interestingly, the added Teflon fluoropolymer to the product helps in reducing the pedaling friction, repels water, and withstand rides up to 100 miles. It is highly recommended because it gets to difficult parts like shifter pivots, chain bushings, and the brake system. It can also be used on cables, shifters, derailleurs, and brake pivotal points
For bikers who ride on or off-road in dirty, dusty, and drylands, the Finish Line DRY Teflon Motorcycle Chain Lube is a good option.
- Dimensions – 2 × 1 × 5.5 inches
- Weight – 1.6 Ounces
- Bottle Quantity – 4 oz
- Type – Dry
- ASIN – B002IDZXRM
- Model – T00046601
- Protects against water
- Reduces friction
- Expels dirt and dust
- Abrasive contaminants are not attracted
- Defectiveness of squirting on bottles
- So, for optimum drive train efficiency without attracting abrasive contaminants, choose the best motorcycle chain lube and get the best result.
2. Finish Line
If you want to keep your bike running 100%, then try the Finish Line Shop Quality Bicycle Chain Cleaner Kit with Degreaser and Lube. The finish line dry lube can be used on wet and create a dry wax-like synthetic covering that helps to keep the chain clean. It makes the chain not to absorb dust, grime, or grit.
It is designed with rotating brushes and a 2-piece plastic shell that houses the chain, so, when the chain is backpedaled, the degreaser and the brushes do the cleaning
This product also has in it Teflon fluoropolymer which helps to reduce repels water, reduces friction, and withstand a ride of up to 100 miles. It is very versatile and several roads and off-road cyclists’ choices.
The multi-bike degreaser is an innovation that cleans fast without destroying any plastic or rubber components. It can work on the grimiest chain parts, however, it is safe to clean chains with O-Ring and seals, painted surfaces, urethane elastomers, and many more.
The Finish Line Shop Quality Bicycle Chain Cleaner Kit has the following:
- One Finish Line Multi Bike Degreaser 120mi
- One Finish Line Pro chain cleaner
- One Finish Line DRY Lube 60ml
- Dimension – 2.8 x 2.8 x 9.8 inches
- ASIN – B000BS02K4
- Model Number – C29000101
- Leaves no residue
- Made with a sweet herbal aroma
- High-quality and super-efficient
- It is not long-lasting
- A bit expensive
3. Motul 102984
Just as the name implies, the Motul 102984 chain lube comes in a paste-like form. It is designed with a brush applicator tip to lubricate all kinds of motorcycle chains. This formula is quite easy to apply which eventually leads to a small amount of the paste for lubrication.
However, it might take a bit longer applying the paste, but the process is seamless with the brush applicator tip that promotes easy application. The paste lasts longer on the chain, and the compact nature of the lube makes it easy to be packed in your motorcycle backpack.
Its white colour allows for easy application because there is visibility, this reduces mess and waste
- Dimension – 2.4 x 1.5 x 8.6 inches
- Weight – 4.6 Ounces
- Model – Chain Lube Paste – 5.7oz
- Model Number – 102984
- ASIN – B008KJT2SE
- It can be used for go-karts, as well as bikes
- Its compact nature makes it easy to be carried around an applied anywhere
A tube with a brush-like tip that can be used for easy and correct application without wasting the content
- Takes longer when applying as compared to the spray type
- A little bit overpriced
4. Motul C2
The Motul C2 Chain Lube is a sticky and colorless lubricant specifically made to lubricate chains of karts and road bikes. It is a great product. It is designed to offer protection against harsh weather conditions while ensuring that the chain works optimally.
It is compatible with all chain types. A little solution will get the job done without runny like other types of lubricants. It comes out as a sticky white solution that makes it to be easily seen during the process of its application
- Weight – 13 pounds
- Dimension – 9 x 7 x 10 inches
- ASIN – B07L7NGS19
- Application – Maintenance care products
- Product Range – Scooter, leisure, motorcycle
- Best for road racing
- Not expensive
- Compatible with all chain types.
- Does not offer much protection against dust
- Poisonous and highly flammable
5. Maxima 70-749203-3PK
It is made of a paraffin-based formula (parafilm). The parafilm is packed in a spray bottle which makes spraying easier. The texture helps the product to penetrate and provide protection.
The pack comes with 3 different variants, which include; Maxima Chain Wax 13.5 Ounce, Maxima Multipurpose Penetrant Lube 14.5 ounce, and the Maxima Clean Up 15.5 Ounce.
The Maxima Chain wax is specially made with anti-wear, heavy-duty, and pressure additives that make excellent lubrication for sprockets, chains, and cables. It is the best motorcycle chain lube for cable care needs and all chain types.
On the other hand, the Maxima Multi-Purpose Penetrant Lube is a high-quality lube that expels water thereby preventing corrosion and rust. Maxima Clean up is a formulated heavy-duty, emulsion cleaner that cleanses chains without destroying rubber O-Rings or metallic surfaces.
- Dimension – 9.5 x 7.5 x 3 inches
- Weight – 1 pound
- Model Number – 70-749203-3PK
- ASIN – B00FFZU25S
- Brand – Maxima
- Does not permit rust
- Long-lasting protection
- Resistant to dirt
- Combines the features of both wax and spray lube
- Expels water
- A bit expensive
- It is flammable
6. Motul TRTC7243
This is another premium range product from the Motul brand. By premium we mean, it is made to target race bikers and those used in the racing tracks. Why? Because it offers good protection against friction, hence, preventing corrosion.
Also, other regular bike users too can use this product as it guarantees maximum bike performance. It comes in the aerosol form. Its coloured cloudy texture is visible when sprayed but soon disappears after a while.
During its application, no part of the chain will be missed out as it is not transparent. It can be used on Z-ring, O-ring, and X-ring chains
The Motul TRT7243 can be used on all types of bike chains. It is made with a special boron tech formula which ensures smoother rolling and minimizes fling issues.
- Dimension- 9.9 x 2.2 x 1.6 inches
- Model – Chain Lube – 9.3oz.
- Model Number – TRTC7243
- ASIN – B008N69C7U
- Can be used on all chain types
- A premium quality lube
- Packed in a spray bottle
- Its milky texture promotes the proper application
- Maximum protection against corrosion
- It is not made with a brush applicator
- Difficult to clean when it is overspray
- Weak resistance to water and dust
7. PJ1 Blue Label (13oz)
The PJ1 13oz Blue Label Motorcycle Chain Lube is made for easy application, and penetration offering maximum protection for O-ring to make them pliable and moist.
This is a petroleum-based product made to stick and not fly off, thus, resulting in extended O-ring chain life. Also, it protects the sprocket from wear with a cushion effect between the sprocket and rollers.
It offers maximum protection against corrosion and rust by not allowing water to stay on the chains. It also minimizes the chain friction and shock thereby resulting in fewer adjustments and little or no wear
- Dimension – 9.5 x 8.2 x 5.5 inches
- Model – 1-22
- ASIN – B00230KKJQ
- Weight – 6.4 ounces
- Designed to offer reduced rolling resistance after application to the O-Rings chain. It is the favourite of several bike owners
- Protects against corrosion and rust when done frequently
- Since it is a petroleum-based formula and also clear in colour, it won’t spill off and stain your clothing. So, it is the biker’s choice because it repels water
- Good for reducing chain friction because it protects O-Ring chains by its deep penetration effect
- It gets sticky to the surface and attracts dirt when used in the hot and dry conditions
8. Original Bike Spirits 1047619
The Original Bike Spirits Chain Lube employs the newest technology to formulate unique chain lubrication. The transparent film is enriched with P.T.F.E fluoropolymer moly and resin which provides excellent lubrication features.
If used routinely, this lubrication can prolong the life of the sprockets and chains. Immediately after its application, the solvents in the Chain lubes evaporates rapidly leaving behind a flexible film which repels dirt and water
Also, the film formed on the chain offers great resistance against rust. The Chain Lube Spray makes any chain run smoother, quieter, cooler, and last longer
- It is made with moly and P.T.F.E for excellent lubrication
- Rapid drying and no sling-off formulation
- Repels water and dirt
- It protects against rust
- Compatible with O-ring and other standard chains
- It is 50-state VOC compliant
- It does not stain white paint
- Brand – Original Bike Spirits
- Producer Part Number – 1047619
- ASIN – B07VGPBJSW
- Weight – 1.1lb
- Assembled product dimension – 2.60 x 2.60 x 9.50 Inches
- Works well on painted surfaces
- Offers good protection against dirt and ozone accumulation
- It leaves behind a hazy film
- It might be difficult to remove from some surfaces
- Difficult to remove if it comes in contact with brake rotors and tire tread
9. Cameleon Chain Oiler
The Camelon Chain Oiler is a high synthetic lubricant that contains the PolyAlphaOlifine de grade 1. This high-quality lubricant is designed to link the chain molecules to resist the centrifugal force and prevents the chain from wear and tear
The Camelon Chain Oiler last longer on the chain and prevent splashing. The 8 ounces can lube when used with the Camelon Oiler can be used for up to 30,000km (24,000 miles)
- Dimension – 1 x 3 x 6 inches
- Weight – 8 Ounces
- Model Number – PolyAlphaOlifine Synthétique 190
- ASIN – B00G6RLTKG
- Producer Part Number – CS-Oil
- It stays longer on the chain, hence, the chain does not attract dirt
10. Park Tool CB-4
Do you desire to freshen up and extend the life of your chain? If yes, then go for the Park Tool’s Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning fluid. It expels all kinds of grime, dirt, and gummy deposits; this leaves the chain and other components clean and good for lubrication.
However, getting the maximum performance from your chain will require you to use the Bio ChainBrite Cleaner CB-4. In addition to offering maximum performance, it also removes all forms of dirt and any form of grease that might have been built up over time from whatever terrain you must have gone through.
It is 100% biodegradable and plant-based; this makes it environmentally friendly and a smart choice for getting your chain working again.
It is compatible with plastics, alloys, and rubber parts and comes with a rust inhibitor for prolonged life. It gets your chain ready ahead of lubrication.
It is safe to use for chainrings, pulleys, cassettes, or other components that can accumulate grime and muck
- Dimension – 2.5 x 2.5 x 8 inches
- Weight – 1Pound
- ASIN – B014LC7E1A
- Model Number – QKCB410
- More Features
- It is 100% biodegradable
- It is made with rust inhibitor
- Can be used with CM-25 Professional Chain Scrubber, CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
So, if you are considering the best motorcycle chain lube that will get your bicycle chain clean inside and out making them look as new, settle for the Chainbrite Bicycle Chain & Component Cleaning Fluid
11. Finish Line
The Finish Line E-Bike Chain Lube is made to protect against long rainy commutes and muddy off-road conditions. It is termed as the finish line most water-resistant and longest-lasting lube. It is specially formulated for use on electric-assist chains.
This is because e-bikes can produce up to 960 watts of sustainable and instantaneous power output.
So, to maintain the performance of your e-bike, it is important you service with a lubricant that will both withstand torque (associated with electric assist drivetrains), prevent early wearing, expels dirt, and provide exceptional protection against corrosion and rust.
It prohibits corrosion and rust, this product is a wet-type of lube with a water-resistant polymer which performs optimally in harsh conditions
- Dimension – 1.2 x 2.2 x 5.5 inches
- Weight – 2.9 ounces
- ASIN – B01NAWVKN7
- Model Number – EL0046601
- Bottle type – Squeeze Bottle (child-proof cap)
- Bottle Volume – 120mL | 4oz
- It contains water-resistant polymers
- Prohibits premature wear
- It is built to excel in harsh conditions
- Protects parts against rust even in wet salty conditions
- Its corrosion inhibitors offer long-lasting protection against rust
- Specially formulated to keep your bike running and looking like new
- It is a water-resistant and long-lasting lubricant
- It is non-tacky and clean and this prevents friction as a result of grime build-up
12. Motul 103243 5 Pack
This has been made for use on street-sport-motorcycles, off-road-motorcycles, street cruiser motorcycles, street-touring-motorcycles, snowmobiles, street-motor-scooters, utility vehicles, and marine-personal-craft.
Interestingly too, the Motul 103243 C1 Chain Cleaner is highly efficient in cleaning the motorcycle chain of different types. However, the way it is applied is a function of its efficiency, so, buy the needed brushes and follow the instructions to get the best performance.
Due to its ratings, it can be said to be the best motorcycle chain lube in the marketplace to maintain your motorcycle chain all-round. It is advisable to avoid inhaling it excessively because of its odour. This chlorine-free formula is compatible with X-ring, O-ring, and Z-ring chains.
Please note: because it is packed in a pressurized container, it may burst if heated, may be dangerous if ingested, may lead to skin irritation if splashed on the skin, causes eye irritation and may cause dizziness or drowsiness when inhaled.
- Brand – Motul
- Model Number – 8542066373
- ASIN – B07L5XWXNZ
- Can be used on a wide range of chain types
- Very easy to apply without spilling
- Highly effective
- Effective on the toughest stains, removing grease and dirt
- CFC-free propellant
- Highly flammable aerosol
- Use in a well-ventilated arena because of its odour
13. Muc Off 295US
The Muc-off Biodegradable Bike Drivetrain cleaner is a total drivetrain cleaning solution that works efficiently. This formula works in a matter of seconds, just pour the content into a chain cleaning device or it could be applied directly to the rear cassettes, chainrings, and derailleurs.
It is safe on seals, rubber, plastic, anodizing, paintwork, carbon fibre, titanium, disc brake pads, and metal because of its biodegradable and alkaline based.
Interestingly, the Muc Off can be used with the Muc Off X-1 chain cleaning device to get the deepest best performance even on the dirtiest chains.
It is designed with a trigger spray for easy application
It easily removes wax and chain oil residue
500ml with a spray attachment
- Dimension – 17.9” x 13.4” x 10.4”
- Weight – 1 pound
- Brand – Muc Off
- Model – Biodegradable Bike Drivetrain Cleaner
- Model Number – 295US
- ASIN – B008B39EMI
- Size – 500ml
- High- quality for chain oil and wax residue
- It is made for wet and dry conditions
- Portable and can be easily carried around
- It easily attracts dirt
- A bit expensive
- 4-hour dry time is a bit of pain
- Poor packaging
14. Tri-Flow TF21010
The high-grade petroleum oils and paraffin wax in it offer optimum lubrication even at extreme temperatures (-60 – 475⁰F) and humidity. The product is a formulated solvent that removes contaminants and dirt easily.
It also has in it a special additive that expels water, thereby, making it prevent corrosion and rust. It is made with P.T.F.E
This lubricant is contained in a drip bottle; the light viscose penetrates deeply into difficult parts of the chains. The Triflow’s Superior lubricant comes with a convenient straw which makes the lube reach difficult moving parts.
It is the best product for perfect for dirty, dusty, and dry conditions and still performs well in wet weather conditions. The paraffin wax and petroleum oil make it resist water wash-off and boost resistance to high pressure. Highly efficient and does not attract an excessive amount of contaminants.
- Dimension – 1.3 x 1.4 x 4.3 inches
- Model – Krylon Products
- Brand – Tri-Flow
- Model Number – LTF21010C
- ASIN – B0002ITTK2
- Style – Drip bottle
- Size – 2- ounces Drip bottle
- Producer Part Number – LTF21010C
- It is easy to use because of the drip bottle with pin-point spout
- Made with anti-static materials that do not attract dust and dirt under dry condition
- Prevents rust and sends off water
- Its working is related to oil, clean as wax
- It is great for derailleurs pivots or shifters
- The drip bottle and the pin-point spout make it easy to use
- Longer lasting when than many other products
- It is Teflon based
- It a bit expensive
- It could be messy
15. Pj1 13
This product does not only penetrate but it expels water. The water-repelling film it forms on the chain minimizes rust and prevents corrosion. The Pj1 Blue Chain Lube does not fling off, this is made possible by the anti-fling materials added to the formula.
It is quite easy to apply and will stick to the chain, allowing the lube to completely dry before you put your bike to work again. It has also been discovered that the product reduces friction in the chain which will improve the performance of the motorcycle and increase the lifespan of the chain.
- It is a petroleum-based formula
- It comes with a spray applicator
- It is made to repel water
- It is made with anti-fling substances to prevent flinging
- Brand – Pj1
- Producer Part Number – 43487
- ASIN – B07NSFYDFZ
- It highly rated by bikers as the best motorcycle chain lube
- Not too expensive as a petroleum-based lubricant
- It eliminates friction from the chain for a better performance
- It is longer lasting
- Resistant against water
- For best performance, use on O-ring bike chains
- It is only compatible with the O-ring motorcycle chains
- Drips on first application
16. Motul 103243 3 Pack
It cleanses all types of chains, both road and off-road, kart, and quad chains. The Motul 103243 C1 chain clean takes off all deposits of grease, dirt, sand, and oil.
When applied on the chain, it leaves a milky colour which after it solidifies, provides for long-term protection against water, rust, and corrosion
It is suitable for all chain types, that is, Z-ring, O-ring and X-ring. It minimizes friction by getting into the deeper portion of the chain. To get the best performance, clean the dirt and grime already on your chain, then apply the lube on a clean surface
When buying this product, do not forget to also buy along with it a brush to have an even application on the chain. So, the product is made for the overall care and maintenance of your chain. Do not forget to follow the instructions on the can be you begin to apply
- Brand – Motul
- Model – 8542066371
- ASIN – B07L5WZM81
- Label – Motul
- Compatible with all types of chains
- It is made because of road racing
- It is formulated to protect the chains against corrosion and rust
- Highly flammable
- It is not made for off-road
17. Motul 103243
This product is made with high-quality material to serve you for several years to come. It is formulated with state-of-the-art technology and with the users in mind. It is adhesive and thick enough to withstand vigorous rotations; it is also fluid enough to enter into the plates and chain rollers.
It is compatible with all chain types, that is, Z-ring, X-ring, and O-ring chain types. It perfectly degreases chains and expels deposits of dirt, grease, and sand not making use of chlorine. It perfectly fits all kart, quad, and motorcycle chain types.
It can be used on the following; street-touring-motorcycles, street-motor-scooters, snowmobiles, street-cruiser-motorcycles, off-road motorcycles, street-sport motorcycles, and marine-personal-craft
- Model – 103243
- Brand – Motul
- Colour – Chain Cleaner
- Weight – 8 Ounce
- Dimension – 9.7 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches
- ASIN – B000VJPVJK
- Model Number – 103243
- Producer’s Part Number – 103243
- Category – Automotive
- EAN – 070011552249
- UPC – 700115522496
- Product Range – motorcycle, leisure, and scooter
- It lasts longer as a little is needed to get the necessary result
- It has a nozzle for fitting straw or tubes for easy application
- Tough on grime, grease, and dirt even without brushing
- A little bit overpriced
The Tru-Tension Chain maintenance set offers the best equipment to maintain and clean the motorcycles drive chain. It expels grease, dirt, and grime before lubricating the chain to deliver long-lasting protection.
The Tru-Tension Chain kit consists of
- BananaSlip Chain Lube or wax provides long-lasting lubrication through a fresh banana fragrance. It is designed to work well under the track, street, or race riding. It utilizes an anti-fling film mechanism upon application.
- The wax is good for chains that are used in motorcycles meant for sport touring, commuting, touring, and off-road riding primeShine Chain Cleaner and Muck Monkey are combined to facilitate the breakdown and removal of dirt from the chain making it look new and set for the application of lubricant
- The Chain Monkey will precisely work for all roads and off-road motorcycles and made to fit all chain sizes. It expels all existing grime, dirt, and grease before the lubricant application.
- The Muck Monkey brush promotes the easy application of the lubricant.
- Brand – Tru-Tension
- Producer Part Number – OCP 021
- ASIN – B07RZ5NGCY
- Easy to apply
19. Motul 106513
This is a non-aerosol lubricant with a unique brush applicator. The bristle brush applicator allows you to apply the lube quickly, easily, and mess-free. Using the Motul C5 Chain Paste gives you control of the amount of lube you apply.
It is suitable for go-kart use, road use, and has minimal rolling resistance which translates into more power for your bike. Also, the paste can be used on O-ring, X-ring, and Z-ring chain types. The Motul C5 has high adhesion qualities, which does not allow a spinoff of the grease
For the brush, it could make a mess for users unfamiliar with the applicator when handling gear heads. However, it could be controlled when using it.
- Brand – Motul Powersports
- ASIN – B07ST8Y6ZH
- It is white and very sticky
- Salt and water resistance
- It increases the longevity of the chain
- It offers protection against corrosion
- Compatible with the O, X, AND Z-ring chain types
- High penetration power
- Can be used for swivel joints and cables
- More power due to low rolling resistance
- It comes with a brush applicator
- It can work with different chain types
- It is economical to use
- For new users, the brush applicator can make a mess.
20. PJ1 Blue Label
The PJ1 Blue Label chain lube can be said to be the best motorcycle chain lube for users with the O-ring chain types. It is designed to make O-rings chains roll smoothly without any form of resistance.
It is a petroleum-based product that does not fly off, good protection against water and rust while also minimizing the metal-on-metal friction that could lead to damage and cause corrosion. It increases the longevity of the chain. When applied, it can be wet and drips, but it dries quickly and does not go off easily.
The PJI Blue Label O-ring chain lube penetrates easily, easy applications, a high degree of protection for O-ring chain types by keeping them moist and pliable. Besides, it can be used for all-terrain vehicles, so, it does not matter whether you are taking your snowmobile out for a spin in the mountains or you are riding your motorcycle in the street, it is the best motorcycle chain lubricant you can trust always.
- Model – 1-22
- Brand – PJ1
- Dimension – 9.5 x 8.2 x 5.5 inches
- Model Number – 42391
- ASIN – B00230KKJQ
- Weight – 6.4 Ounces
- It does not go-off easily
- It dries quickly
- Ease of spreading before thickening
- It is a synthetic sperm oil
- The aerosol nozzle can sometimes overspray
There are several motorcycle chain lubes from which the customers can pick from. Remember that they are to be used for the care and maintenance of the motorcycle chain to keep it in the best of performance.
Your best motorcycle chain lube is that product that offers you the best in terms of time spent on maintenance, the time spent on riding which is very much the case with having a motorcycle.
So, if your motorcycle is not well taken care of, it will rot and develop many maintenance complexities. The rotten motorcycle will end up being a waste of investment and will increase the chances of ruining your budget.
However, it is recommended that you do all you can to avoid the numerous consequences of not properly maintaining your motorcycle. Learn to know more about your motorcycle and subsequently the best motorcycle chain lube that will serve the purpose of assisting to keep your motorcycle in the form.
I hope this guide has been helpful to you in your quest to get the best motorcycle chain lubricant thereby, making you enjoy and have a palatable biking experience
FAQS On Motorcycle Chain Lubes
1. What is the best motorcycle chain lube?
- Finish Line DRY Teflon Motorcycle Chain Lube
- Finish Line Shop Quality Bicycle Chain Cleaner Kit with Degreaser and Lube
- Motul 102984 Chain Paste
- Motul C2 Chain Lube Road By Jm Auto Racing (9.3Oz)
- Maxima Chain Wax Ultimate Chain Care Aerosol Combo Kit (70-749203-3PK)
- Motul TRTC7243 Chain Lube 103246
- PJ1 Blue Label Motorcycle Chain Lube (13oz)
- Original Bike Spirits Chain Lube Spray
- Cameleon Chain Oiler
- Park Tool Bio Chainbrite Bicycle Chain & Component Cleaning Fluid
- Finish Line E-Bike Chain Lube
- Motul C1 Chain Clean O, X & Z-Ring Compatible 400mL
- Muc Off Biodegradable Bike Drivetrain Cleaner
- Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant with Drip Bottle- 2 oz
- Pj1 13 Oz pj1 Blue Label Chain Lube 13Oz 43487 New
- Motul C1 Chain Clean O, X & Z-Ring Compatible
- MOTUL C1 Chain Cleaner
- Tru-Tension – Motorcycle chain maintenance set
- Motul 106513 C5 Chain Paste 1 Pack
- PJ1 Blue Label Motorcycle Chain Lube (13oz)
2. Is Motul Lube Chain Good?
The Motul Lube Chain is good and of high-quality, it helps to minimize the rubbing between metals and reduces wear and tear to the barest minimum. A thoroughly oiled chain will last longer, move with much power, and will not destroy other drive parts of the motorcycle.
3. Which Should I Use, Wet Or Dry Chain Lube?
The wet lube will require regular cleaning and degreasing of your drivetrain. On the other hand, dry lube can be used during the summer and spring seasons. They are lighter and are usually wax-based. They are easier to use and do not attract dirt even with continuous application